Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Boudreaux's Butt Paste - This is a must have for anyone who has a baby or toddler! PLUS FREE SAMPLE!



I will never forget the first time my husband and I saw BUTT PASTE in the store!  We were shopping for my best friends baby shower and my husband got such a kick out of the name laughed about it for weeks! I had to pick up a tube and put it in her diaper bag for a shower gift.  She loved it and the first time my daughter has a diaper rash she told me to get it and I tried and will never use another product again!  

My daughter is very fair skinned and gets diaper rashes a lot. We use this and it works wonders! I tried the other items on the market and nothing has compared. 

I even use on her face when it gets chapped during the winter mouths and for my cold sores! 

Check out the other products on the  BUTT PASTE website:

They carry other great items 



Visit the Boudreaux Butt Paste website to get your free sample 





No comments:

Post a Comment