Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 2 tips for Christmas under $50.00




Here are my week 2 tips!

Here are some sites that you can earn Cash!  just from watching videos or taking surveys!

Jingit  Sign up here to earn up to $10.00 a week for just watching videos I have over $50.00 in just 5 weeks! All this money has been paid to my prepaid debit card that was sent to me.


Inbox Dollars - get paid to read emails and play games!  Get $5.00 for just signing up! Click the ad below to sign up.





This week and next I am going to be adding daily deal websites that you can sign up for and earn rewards for referring friends to sign up.

Some of the sites will give you credits just for having people sign up and others will be when that person makes their first purchase.   or better yet FOR BOTH!

1.)  The first sight is one of my favorites that I buy from the most.  There are 8 daily deals and right now have some insane deals going on for laptops for $50.00 kindles for $14.99 and much more!  You will get credits for having friends sign up and you can use these on daily deal bonus items for referring friends or you can save and try to get one of the many friend bonuses including an ipad!  CLICK HERE to go to nomorerack!  It is free to sign up!

2.) This is my newest find and another site that I am in love with!  It is daily deals and have some great deals!  I have gotten a $10.00 cvs card for $2.00, $10.00 Burger King Card for $5.00 and much more!  You can earn credits for referring your friends to the site if they purchase!  This is not limited to the first purchase it is for every deal!   CLICK HERE TO GO TO DEALFIND

3.) The next site I like is SAVEMORE.  It is similar to dealfind the only differance you get a one time credit of $10.00 for each person you refer and they make a first purchase! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR SAVEMORE

Well I think that is a nice start to the next week of items to start saving money for Christmas shopping! Have fun and stay tuned for more great sites and ways to track your savings!

I have listed week one below for those of you that have not seen the posts





First Step is to get signed up for sites that give you cash back or gift cards for just using their page!

Here are a few that I use and love

Shop at home - This site pays you to shop!  Yes that's right get paid to shop! click here to sign up now!

Ebates is another site that pays to to shop!  When I shop I compare both sites to see which one offers the best cash back deals.  Click here to sign up now!

Second Step join sites that offer gift cards for doing web searches, daily spins, surveys, videos and other items to earn points towards gift cards.  Here are just a few will be adding daily be sure to watch the blog for updates!

Swagbucks - Earn points for great gift cards and prizes! Cick here to join.

Superpoints - start for 20 daily spins then increase you chances for more daily spins for the more friends you refer! Click here to join.  

Here is a something to get you started with earning free money and gift cards stay tuned to daily updates and new pages this week to help you get started with tracking and managing your earns as well as new great pages!

At the end of this year I will hold a special giveaway for the person who spends the least cash out of pocket! stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment