Potato Chips with Blue Cheese Dip
Thank you to My Recipes for posting this
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) finely crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound russet potato, thinly sliced (about 1 large), divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place baking sheet in oven.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Cover and chill.
3. Place potato slices on paper towels; pat dry. Arrange half of potato slices in a single layer on preheated baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Turn potato slices over; bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden. Repeat procedure with remaining potatoes and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve immediately with blue cheese mixture.